We Help You See People Differently
Redefining how people, providers, and programs approach population health by implementing innovative solutions that engage, empower, and transform our community.
Discover opportunities to Learn, Treat and Connect
with Continuing Education and Professional Development
Continuing education and professional development for people, providers, and programs who treat, work, or interact with individuals who suffer from mental health and/or substance use disorders.
Online and Distance Learning
We offer live webinars and self-paced online courses. Course curriculum is currently being updated with 2020 content. If you wish to enroll in a course, please visit us again in June 2020.
Traditional and In-Person Learning
The health and safety of our patients, clients, staff, and students are our top priority as we continue to address the escalating COVID-19 Pandemic. As a safety precaution, all onsite learning experiences and in-service trainings have been canceled until further notice.
Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience (APPE) Program
We offer 2,000 hours of advanced clinical training each year to pharmacy students at a 95-bed ASAM 3.1 level of care treatment facility in Boston, Massachusetts. This is an elective opportunity for Doctor of Pharmacy candidates to obtain specialized knowledge and skills related to addiction medicine and the biopsychosocial aspects behavioral health. We are accepting students from the United States, Canada, and the American territories. Rotation hours may be used for the North American Pharmacist Licensure Exam (NAPLEX).
with Medication Management Therapy
Medication Management Therapy is broad range of professional services designed to support our clients deliver better patient care, including:
- Patient assessments and comprehensive review of medications for clinical appropriateness
- Monitoring safety and efficacy for possible drug interactions and side effects
- Improving adherence to reduce over and underuse of medications
- Coordinating treatment between healthcare providers and across transitions in care
- Developing support plans to therapeutically address medication misuse and abuse
- Accessing the Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) and reconciling all the medications a patient is taking, including prescriptions, over-the-counters, and supplements to prevent omissions, duplications, and dosing errors
with our Consulting Services
Our consultants and risk managers help organizations solve business-changing challenges across the private and public sectors. We offer several service packages in our areas of expertise, including:
- Change management to meet the evolving needs of patients and the integration of substance use and mental health services across health systems
- Internal auditing related to pharmacological care and how an organization transports, stores, tracks, administers, documents, and disposes of patient medications
- Solutions-based planning to build wellness capital and keep patients engaged in treatment
- Capacity building and adaptive strategies to help providers breakdown complex care into manageable tasks
In Partnership With
How Can We Help?
Reach out to us by filling the form below.